Location & Hotel Information
Andaz Scottsdale Resort in Sunny Scottsdale, Arizona: Away from it all and in the middle of everything.
The Andaz Scottsdale is recognized by Conde Nast Traveler as one of the world’s best new hotels on its 2017 Hot List. The hotel combines mid-century modern design with local art to create an exceptional Sonoran Desert experience. Inspired by the colorful palate of the desert and timeless design of Alexander Girard, this secluded 23-acre, 201-bungalow urban oasis is uniquely away from it all, in the middle of everything in the heart of Scottsdale. Overlook iconic Camelback Mountain from the comfort of a private bungalow, enjoy a world-class dining experience, refresh at one of the three Resort pools, and rejuvenate at Palo Verde Spa & Apothecary. Discover the Cattle Track Arts Compound or participate in an Artist in Residence workshop onsite.
Group room rates are discounted to $379.00/night plus tax single/double occupancy for a resort bungalow. Reduced resort fee of $29.00/night plus tax. (The resort fee for the group includes door-to-door valet parking or self-parking, in-room wi-fi, preferred access to Cattle Track Artist Studios and ASU Kerr Cultural Center, complimentary GoPro rentals, Golf Concierge, Trolley to attractions and shopping, pool activities and treats, complimentary in-room snacks, fitness center).
A few rooms are still available at our group rate: You can book your room reservation at the time of registration for the course, or contact Amanda at email@example.com, phone 1-855-383-7116 to book.
For more information on the Andaz Scottsdale Resort, please visit their website. The Hotel is located at 6114 North Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85253. Telephone: 480.368-1234
If you have any questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Travel to Scottsdale
The Andaz Scottsdale Resort is located right in between the Phoenix International Airport, about 20 minutes away, and Scottsdale Municipal Airport, about 22 minutes away. Transportation from either airport is available by taxi, rideshare services, or rental car. Rental cars are recommended for those who plan on exploring the area.
Discounts on airfare and car rentals have been arranged for our conference registrants and their guests.
For United Airlines and United Express, and United Codeshare airlines (Lufthansa Airlines, All Nippon Airways), visit united.com or call 1-800-426-1122 and use Discount Code: ZFK5130550. US and Canada flights are 2-5% off discounted economy, business and first class, and 10% off full fare economy, business, and first class. International flights are discounted by 5-10%.
For Delta Airlines, Reservations and ticketing are available via delta.com. When booking online, select Book A Trip, click on Advanced Search and enter the meeting code NMSH8 on the Search Flights page. Reservations may also be made by calling Delta Meeting reservations at 800-328- 1111 Mon-Fri 7am-7pm CDT. *Please note that there is a direct ticketing fee for booking through the reservation number above.
For Alaska Airlines, reservations and ticketing are available via alaskaair.com. When booking online, select “Use a Discount Code”, enter in meeting code ECMZ896 when prompted. Reservations may also be made by calling Alaska Airlines directly at 800-252-7522. *Please note there is a $15 per person ticket fee for booking through the reservation number above.
Car Rental Discounts
Hertz Rent-A-Car, Call 1-800-654-2240, reference Convention Number use code: 04k20010. To book online click HERE
Avis, Call 1 (800) 331-1600, reference the course and use AWD code: J906925 To book online click HERE
Budget, Call 1(800) 842-5628 reference the course and use BCD code: U011183. To book online click HERE
- Camelback Golf Club – Minutes from Andaz Scottsdale Resort & Spa, Camelback Golf Club is one of Arizona’s most coveted golf courses. Camelback Golf Club offers two 18-hole courses: The Padre Course, a traditional parkland-style course with views of Camelback Mountain, and The Ambiente Course, which offers a challenging layout for both novice and seasoned golfers. (480) 596-7050
- Grayhawk Golf Club – Designed by world-renowned golf course architect Tom Fazio, The Raptor Course at Grayhawk Golf Club boasts views of the McDowell Mountains, as well as the Phoenix and Scottsdale skylines. (480) 502-1800
- Troon North Golf Club – With two unique 18-hole courses, Troon North Golf Club is the perfect spot to golf in the desert and enjoy a meal in the bistro and lounge afterward. (480) 585-5300
- Camelback Mountain – Climb to 2,704 ft. for a stunning view of Phoenix and the surrounding desert landscape from the peak of Camelback Mountain.
- Desert Botanical Garden – Roam 140 acres of breathtaking Sonoran flora and fauna at the Desert Botanical Garden, offering special tours and events. (480) 941-1225
- McDowell Sonoran Preserve – Explore miles of hiking trails, including the famed Tom Thumb’s Trail or the trail to Thompson Peak at McDowell Sonoran Preserve, a pristine desert habitat. (480) 312-7013
- Pinnacle Peak Park – Hike to the top of Pinnacle Peak, rock climb or take a walk among the park’s 150 acres of land at this quintessential Scottsdale destination. (480) 312-0990